Canal City at night

.... Then now it's time to have the Best Ramen!!
It's called Ichi-Ran it's a Ramen Chain that got many branches however they sell only one kind of Ramen! The restaurant is so damn small. It looks like the Election Place rather than a restaurant. In my little space there's a tap for you to help yourself with water which I found very convenient. The tissue papaer box were on the wall.

Ichi-Ran

If you are the regular eater you can have an automatic card that operate thru this machines. Or you can pick up a Form then Fill in how your want your ramen done. When you finish fill up the form then you can press the bell for a staff to come to take your order and payment.

Ichi-Ran

Ramen

With in 5 minutes my Ramen turned up in a rectangle shape black ceramic bowl which looks very exotic. I could no longer wait and started sipping the stock to taste right away. And man oh man!!! This is the best Ramen I had in my life!!! It's very strong pork base stock with their secret recipe sauce. The noodle and the Pork (Chachu) was tender as I ordered. Even I've tried a few famous places in Tokyo but nothing compare to this!!! I was so surprised that the Ramen Chain can be this good. I almost cried with Joy. Then I realised, it very very sucks coz I wont be able to have it again in Sydney sob sob sob. Now I have to cry with sorrow.

Ramen at Ichi-Ran: The best Ramen EVER!!

After finished the Ramen, just a few metres away from Ichi-ran I found a Takoyaki (Octopus balls) shop. The smell from this shop was sooo inviting. I guess I had to eat it as desert. I've ordered the original ones, there's also a prawn ones as well. I've got the mustard+Mayo sauce to accommodate my Thai tongue. And again, it's divined, the skin outside were crispy, big pices of Octopus inside. I was a very very very happy man. :)

Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)

I guess it's time to walk around now to burn all those food I've consumed. I walked along Naka River to take some pictures. And somehow, got into the small tiny lane that filled with "Those Entertainment for men places". I have to put on the backward gear so fast as those bouncers are very persistent on getting me in to take a "Bath". sighhhhhh

Dirty Street

After that I found a lot of Food Stalls!! Arrrggghhh I have no space for more food now. There were many many kinds of traditional Japanese food there. And I heard Fukuoka is very famous for the food stalls. I just had to just take pictures and moved a long sob sob sob.

A lot of food stalls set up along the river

A lot of food stalls set up along the river

A lot of food stalls set up along the river

Then I walked back to my hotel for resting, another big day tomorrow.

View along Naka River, Fukuoka

Will continue with the rest of Fukuoka tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.