Me in Yukata

I went to Japan from 13/06/2008 - 24/06/2008 due to a very very cheap air ticket from Jetstar ($480 Syd-Osaka returned with Tax and fuel surcharge included).

I planed a very very ambitious schedule to cover as many areas in Japan as possible. Started off in Osaka then straight to Fukuoka, Beppu, Mount Aso, Hiroshima, Miyajima Island, Himeji Castle, Kyoto, Tokyo and Nikko. Many good friends of mine were not positive with this hectic schedule but I tried it anyway. :)

I'll blog my whole trip day by day and will give you guys tips that I learned from my experience.

Hope these can help you.



Cheers,
Gun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.